Tuesday, July 15, 2008

McCain - Obama

Well it is a matter of months till the election process takes place and at this point in time I have not made a decision as to whom is the lesser of two evils. I guess my decision will be more dependent on the running mate choices as oppose to the actual candidates themselves.. McCain is actually Older than I am and that is not at all comforting to me, Obama is your typical politician that speaks with a forked tongue, some choice huh! Maybe we need to come up with a new system, how about Gladiatorial Debates where the candidates use Mortal combat to determine the nominee!! It is obvious that the Government and the Candidates have no answers to the Economy, the War, the Future, is it just me or does this sound eerily familiar to all the recent elections.. How about we do it like American Idol and vote someone off each week until we have a President?? Maybe we need two presidents, one for Domestic and one for Foreign Policy.. Don't you think it is time that the election process and the Presidency is no longer a joke, Maybe we actually need to take the time to actually nominate a candidate that really wants to change the process, But then again we just would much rather complain and stay home on election day. Cie La Vie!!
Dear Mr. McCain or Obama, I just filled my wifes SUV and spent $73.00, My home is worth 1/2 what it was last year, my Bank is still in business(I think so), Does Iraq have Oil?? If so, why don't we?? Lastly, Please whoever wins, don't lose my address for my SS Check....
Just a casual observation from someone who cannot decide......

No comments: