Friday, August 1, 2008

Brittany/Paris/Barack

Well it seems that we have now reached an all time low in campaigning, Comparing Barack to Brittany and Paris, how demeaning, I think Brittany and Paris should be rightfully offended by such character assasinations!! Why would Barack be concerned about what McCain says, he should be more worried about what Jesse says!! By the way, has anyone seen or heard from Hilary lately?? I bet Bill would like to be with Paris and Brittany!! Should I decide to vote which at best is very doubtful, I am going to cast a vote for either Sully, who's blogs make more sense than either McCain or Obama, or I am voting for someone who is trustworthy, honest, and has the experience necessary to lead, unfortunately those people are all DEAD!! So left with the minimal choices we have, I think I will continue to lay by the pool and get a tan aned to hell with who gets elected!!!! To Sully, it was not the same without you here the last two weeks, and by the way, Johnny(The Weiner is most circles) was his usual self, I will leave the interpretation to you.. My wife is still reeling from the visit, Cie La Vie!!! Anyway, back to the topic at hand, What makes more sense, A Virtual Idiot for president or a Mummy?? I guess left with no alternative I will give the Mummy my vote and hope he lives through an inauguration ceremony that may just tax his feeble body to the enth degree!! Or maybe I will vote for Forest Gump, or maybe one of them really is Forest Gump!!
Well until next time, Good Night Mrs. Calabash
And to Sam: The Phillies are going to torment you all summer!!

1 comment:

Sully said...

I heard that the renovations you guys did came out great. I also heard that Johnny again avoided being beheaded by the ceiling fan in the florida room even though you lowered it down a few more inches.